Energy Matters' core software and Apps power the most successful sales and marketing solutions in the solar, wind, renewable energy and energy efficiency industries.
Today, Energy Matters' software technologies are used by more than 80% of the companies installing solar, wind and other renewable energy systems in the United States. The Company develops core technology and specific applications used by professional installer/contractors, Distributors, Manufacturers (OEMs), and Internet marketing organizations. The Company's technologies are used to estimate energy efficiency, solar, and wind energy project cost and performance, and to help connect consumers to energy professionals, contractors, equipment manufacturers and other solar, wind and energy efficiency services.
Proprietary Software Apps
- EnergyPeriscope.com - the solar industry's leading app for Energy Project Evaluation & Sales Management. Designed to speed up and enhance the sales process. Easily crunch the numbers, generate professional sales proposal materials, and manage sales activities. The software accommodates solar electric (PV), solar thermal (water & pool heating), energy efficiency and wind turbines.
Some of our Clients
- American Solar Energy Society
- California Energy Commission
- Canadian Wind Energy Association
- CentroSolar Group AG
- City of San Francisco
- Clean Power Finance ("CPF", now "Elevate Power")
- Delta Mechanical (largest plumbing service provider for The Home Depot)
- Earthwise Energy Products
- Promise Energy
- RealGoods Solar
- Renewable Energy Long Island
- Rheem and Ruud water heating systems
- Siemens Industry, Inc.
- Solar Electric Power Association
- Solar Living Institute
- SolarReviews.com & Solar-Estimate.org
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Velux solar water heating systems
- This Renewable House and Sunny & Friends are video productions of Energy Matters (Learn More)